Graphics Assignment #3 - Bug Squish game
Here is a working example of the Bug-Squish assignment. Notice the following items that need to be present in your version:
- There is a starting, playing, and ending state for the game. Instructions are given in the start state, and the score is given in the end state.
- A timer is given to show how long is left before the game ends, and the game state changes when the timer runs out.
- Each sprite behaves in the same way:
- Moves in its specific direction (Up, Down, Left, or Right)
- Is animated with the walking bug images.
- Reacts to being clicked on. (movement stops, animation changes, score goes up, leaves the screen)
- When all bugs are squished, more appear.
- A specific background image is present.
In order to achieve this, you will need to utilize all of the skills we have learned so far: conditionals, for loops, custom functions, variables/arrays, as well as how to create groups of sprites. The images used are available in the resources page.https://codepen.io/lsuddem/pen/eKyvxX